Converting images from one format to another format is an annoying task for an ordinary pc user. There are plenty of online services and desktop utilities to do this purpose. Online Utility Image Converter comes under that category of online services which can converts the image formats easily to the wanted format. It can converts the uploaded image file into 100 major image formats. Some of the sample formats are:
- BMP – Microsoft Windows bitmap
- DIB – Microsoft Windows Device Independent Bitmap
- EPI – Adobe Encapsulated PostScript Interchange format
- EPS – Adobe Encapsulated PostScript
- GIF – CompuServe Graphics Interchange Format
- JPC – JPEG-2000 Code Stream Syntax
- JPEG – Joint Photographic Experts Group JFIF format
- PCD – Photo CD
- PCX – IBM PC Paintbrush file
- PDB – Palm Database ImageViewer Format
- PDF – Portable Document Format
- PGM – Portable graymap format (gray scale)
- PICT – Apple Macintosh QuickDraw/PICT file
- PNG – Portable Network Graphics
- PSD – Adobe Photoshop bitmap file
- SVG – Scalable Vector Graphics
- TGA – Truevision Targa image
Step1: Select the format into which the image file to be converted.
Step2: Select the image file to be converted.
Step3: Click on Convert & download button. The file will be uploaded to the server and automatically and the output file will be prompted for download.
Vist site: Online Utility Image Converter