Windows Transformation Pack is a bundle of tools developed to convert any edition of Windows, be it XP, Vista or 7, to Windows 8. The change focuses only on the user interface. The installation of the Windows is perhaps the most difficult part, as you could actually spend several minutes in front of the screen to decide what features you should select. Fortunately, many options are pretty intuitive, but, if you’re a user who has never experienced Windows 8, it’s most likely you’ll have little to no idea about the things you’re about to install.
- Seamless installation and uninstallation giving users safe transformation
- Easily configurable in single click with intelligence Metro UI design
- Designed for all editions of Windows XP/Vista/7 including Server Editions
- Genuine Windows 8 system resources with Metro touches
- Smart system files updating with auto-repair and Windows Update friendly
- Fresh start for Vista/Seven Transformation Pack users with updated Windows 8 themes and resources
- UxStyle memory patching
- Windows 8 themes, wallpaper and logon screen
- UserTile with current user auto-configured on login
- Metro UI desktop emulation with pre-configured gadgets
- Aero’s auto-colorization feature
As enticing as the new Windows 8 interface may be, it can still a little bit risky to install such packs, as history proved that uninstalling this kind of application can actually lead to tons of errors in the OS. So if you are ready to install this pack, it is better to have a complete backup of your system or at least create a system restore point.